Smith, Sykes, Leeper & Tunstall LLP can help you form a corporate reorganization plan specifically tailored to meet current and future needs.
We aim to provide you with the tools necessary to ensure the long-term stability of your company.
We have helped many businesses with:
- Ownership changes due to the sale of shares
- Ownership changes for transfer of the business to family members
- The restructuring of a company to pass on value to the next generation
- Family Trusts for income splitting purposes, including education funding
- We start the corporate reorganization process by valuing the current business operations and determining what will be necessary to meet future requirements.
We can help you transfer assets on a tax-deferred basis from one entity to another, or from an individual to a corporation.
The objective of a corporate reorganization is to minimize tax now and in the future, and provide for an orderly transfer of ownership.