Smith, Sykes, Leeper & Turnstall LLP provides some monthly in-house bookkeeping services. We also have a wide network of bookkeepers that we can refer you to.
What is Bookkeeping?
Bookkeeping is a portion of accounting services that records all financial transactions including sales, purchases, receipts etc.
When Would You Need a Bookkeeper?
If it is becoming increasingly difficult to stay on top of your finances because you have too much on your plate, it might be time to look into bookkeeping services. Falling behind on your books can be dangerous as your books will stop reflecting what state your business is in. This makes it even harder to catch back up again and understand cash flow in order to determine the productiveness of your business.
How SSL Can Help
We have on staff a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor®. Through this certification program, we have acquired an in-depth knowledge of QuickBooks. QuickBooks’ Remote Access feature allows us to provide you with support anywhere in the world. With your permission, we can diagnose and correct problems by logging on to your computer directly.
We can assist you with the following:
- Installation and initial setup
- Creating invoices and providing estimates
- Receiving payments and making deposits
- Entering and paying bills
- Printing cheques and transferring funds
- Processing refunds and credits
- Paying employees and payroll liabilities
- Printing and filing T4’s
- Reconciling bank accounts and credit card statements
- Filing sales tax returns
- Setting up customized forms
- Setting up and printing reports, budgets and graphs
- Multi-currency accounting
- Data conversion, maintenance and updates
We can also assist you with other bookkeeping software including Simply Accounting and PCLaw.